Egypt Travel – What’s All the Buzz About?
All that you should learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The eVisa Egypt is an online travel authorization developed for folks that wish to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application process to have new visas. The holidaymakers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only through an online application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements the holidaymakers must take into consideration in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many kinds of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, make sure to complete the online form without errors.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so ensure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you need to print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply online for all of the vacationers, but each of them need to accomplish and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you made a decision to have a number of trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you should apply for it in advance. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime needed.